Saturday, January 30, 2010

I shouldn't......

i stay at home to spended all my time to my laptop...
created a new blog...
kept uploading photos...
but suddenly a text to me....
i went out to supper...
and i realize something...
someone asking me why don't you just give me your hand....
i couldn't...
without feel...
without understanding..
without forget BB...
without ready....
i won't do the same mistake again..........!
the guy on my mind i can't remove.... according to you... i am not the girl which you really love... i ever tried to asked u... who i am actually to you.... i tried to hold tight.. i tired to uncomplicated it.... but you're just far away from me..... i hurting others because of you bb.... i never tell you that i love you.... but i really do.....
i not yet ready to the next relationship.... but doesn't means that i no feel and don't trust u "mr.n".... it just because i no confidence... thanks guys... i really appreciate all the things... u all treated me well... but i can't repay anythings... sorry for that... 
well.... i'm going back sdk soon... awaiting M.A.C respond..... once i get permanent job i won't afraid so much.... no love..? i can be miss independence... ^~^V

1 comment:

  1. Liz...Do not forget that I am a good listener~Although I am not your so-called BB or Mr.N?For sure I am non of them~Hahaha...Maybe you are just like me...I am trying hard to forget her and during I am trying...She appeared~Anywhy...You still have me k???The one always listen for you!!

    ReplyDelete