Friday, February 5, 2010

home sweet home

finally arrived home... damn miss my mum...
the first thing i did is hug her tightly when i saw her...
she don't know how much i miss her.. and how much i miss home..
by the way... i changed my hairstyle at the day before yesterday..
i like the colour.. it's green with brown..
and my hair become shorter... looks like a puppy.. lol...
 
 my hairstylist nicky au..
before hair do..
i started miss my long hair...T.T
 
 
yesterday miki came kl... and i accompanied her to shopping and sing k...
uhhu... once again... 我不是一定要你回来~
 
  
  
  



2 comments:

  1. I love your first photo a~Really nice...You made me miss my home le!!!Anyway I am going back soon also!!!Wuahahaha....Enjoy your holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i like my new hair... ur holiday is coming... enjoy too... haha

    ReplyDelete