Saturday, April 17, 2010

2010 April 13th i'm woke-up

the meaning by "i'm woke-up" is actually according to the one that i love already gone..
out of my mind..
different with last time..
all the things are changed..
viewing those comments with no feelings..
i wonder why.. but it's really happened.. 
i happy that i did it..
happy that i still can reply your message..
happy that i still can talk to you like usual..
happy that i treat you as a normal friend..
 but doesn't means that i am not serious with love..
it just not worth for me to stay on..
and doesn't means that i am easy come and easy go..
it just don't want my emo keep going on..
someone that misunderstanding me please stop thinking that i'm play with love..
i very serious to tell that i am NOT!
don't judge me by your childish mind..
by the way.. hangout with christine on today..
and supper with christine, lid and hui ming at ss2..
feels great that i got them with me..

the shit ice cream we ate at sungei wang..lol.

 END

No comments:

Post a Comment