Thursday, April 1, 2010

2010 April 1st fooling U!

new month begin..
at the morning i posted something on FB..
inform that i would going back to sabah..
haha.. quite many people been fooled..
went to Esprit saloon..
the first thing they asked is about the comment that i'd post..
i just smile and answered them "happy april fool"~
(-^u^-)
felt happy that my friends care about me..
their console are just worming my heart..
how precious was that..
 especially the one who called and scolded me(Nic)..
known him more than 10years later...
 very appreciated..
when i am in the problem with 2decitions..
he leaded me to choose the correct way..
simple few words..
but that's more than enough to woke me up..
 not to be foolish at the day of fooling day..
ya~ i shouldn't.. and yes~ i have to..
something that u hold too tight..
and u won't get another better thing..
i'm just tried to go another way to see another life..
realized and understood u're not worth to me to givet-up any things anymore..
i think i can do it better..
the last photo that i took with josephine..
bye~ phine phine..

end

2 comments:

  1. ^^ when i saw u post at fb, i also think that why you suddenly back sdk geh?? haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~ tat's the reason y i want to post it on april fool.. XD

    ReplyDelete