Thursday, May 27, 2010

2010 May 27th "my men big day"

i've noticed that being with u i smile a little more often..
i anger a little less quickly... the sun shines a little brighter..
and life is so much sweeter..
for being with u.. tales me to a different place..
a place called LOVE..

the love born from the FB..
people found no true love in internet..
but our love definitely started...
a thousand sweet talks rather a simply action..
he shown... promised wake me up every single morning..
his voice make my days...
 he such a sweet guy to me..
others can't understand the feelings i have now...
cause the feel can't even describe by word..
baobei... i wan't u know that i need u more than anyone..
don't be afraid.. i will never let u go...
don't be afraid.. i will never let u down..
don't be afraid.. i will never leave u alone..
 they all ask me what's so special about u..
but i don't tell them because i'm afraid they'll fall in love to u..XD
today is my boy big day.. happy birthday and i love...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment