Thursday, May 6, 2010

2010 May 6th "My Day"

been through my second interview at "make-up for ever" company..
yea.. glad to tell that I'M SUCCEED"
how long i'd been waited for a job..
wow... finally i got it.. 
first of all.. thank you so much for daniel..
without ur help i can't be success..
another called from bobbi brown right after interview..
they wanted me.. pretty happy when i got their call..
there is two companies wanted me at the same time..
waoh~ just like my  last experience..
bobbi brown and shu uemura..
too bad that bobbi brown are late..
i will be started working for "make-up for ever" by tomorrow..
 but bobbi brown kindly told me if i not happy with this company i can go back to them..
so appreciate about it..
and in love with Estee lauder company also..
well.. is time to bed.. 12pm on duty for the next day.. 
all the best.. wuhuu~ tonight i can sleep very tight and have a sweet dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment