Saturday, July 17, 2010

2010 July 18th " illness of heart"

after a phone with my sister
 i cried last night..
cried loudly....
had a period times never cry like that..
ya.. i am mature enough shouldn't cry..
luckily my boy were by my side...
but i just cannot control my tears..
the person i expected...
the thing i thought...
the problem i guess..
is just out of that...
i thought everything is perfect..
i thought nothing is wrong..
i thought she will be alright..
but why everything is keep changing..?
why she want to do that..
many questions on my main now..
 i can't figure it out........
i hope she are happy without forcing..
i wish she can be stronger with independence..
i expecting that she can wake-up..
 i don't know what to do...
i really hope one day i could help..
i really hope one day i could soft the problems..
 worried my younger sisters..
they are still younger.. 
..........
dad.. can u read my heart..?
dad.. why....?
.........
( i . i )....

1 comment: