Thursday, July 29, 2010

2010 July 29th "offday"

yeah~ it's my baby sister sweet 10th...
although i am far away from her..
but i still wish her a good birthday..
i bought her a cute watch..
hopefully she will like it..
she's a mature little girl..
and i love her as well..
at the same time..
today is my offday...
i went back to my damansara uptown home last night..
causes miss my elder sister and also pack my staff to subang..
this morning my boy came my place..
we play "zu fan zai"...haha..
at last become a garbage kitchen..
damn mess..
but the food  taste pretty good...
especially my ginseng chicken soup..
after that we off to subang neway sing k...
till now just arrived home...
but my boy heading to masion..
tonight i be a good girl at home..
because tomorrow i wanna but all my effort to heat my target..
only three days left for me to heat the target..
~~~~~"god bless me"~~~~~
is time to cover blanket and the eyelid cover the eye ball..
good night...



No comments:

Post a Comment