Thursday, August 26, 2010

2010 Aug 25th "My Appresal of Bobbi Brown"

 this is a day of my dead day..
why did i say so..?
because my three months confirmation at term..
too bad to inform that i'd been extended three months again..
i'm so sad.. i knew that i am not good enough in everything i've done..
i did so much mistake.. felt myself such a stupid girl...
 i promise..! i would be play more professional..
i would put more effort during duty..
i would bring the best to everyone...
seriously i can't over come it..
feel stressful badly..
 the photo i took before go up office...
and him.. my only loved waited for me at down stair for one and the half hours..
no matter how stress i am..
he'll always my comforter...
his hug is everything i need..
he supporting me all the time..
always by my side when i needed..
he's my pillow for crying.. hugging.. and decompressor..
baobei.. i do love u more than i do.. 
i never mention but i really do..
although is late...  but belated happy monthsary for 520...


No comments:

Post a Comment