Saturday, August 7, 2010

2010 AUG 8th "breathless"

 july.. no! 
it's august..
i need more times..
24hours is not enough for me..
my sales was so bad on last month..
caused me cannot sleep well at the night.. 
and i'm very stressful.. it affect my period unusual and stomachache..
these few days.. i kept work over-time for my sales..
i don't even go out for a break or lunch..
i'm afraid cannot hit the target again..
i still not been confirm yet..
i'm not showing how hardworking i am now..
i just put all my effort in what i really love..
and learning from mistake to work better..
although it's tired and not easy..
 i just want to tell i'm not a lazy girl that they're thinking actually..
T.T.. feels crying.. what else could be help..?
somemore my boy gonna left me for two days..
i have to bear up against those lonely nights..
stop here.. got to rest early for another fight..
good night.. and sweet dream to me..



end

No comments:

Post a Comment