Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 Dec 21st " a glad promotion experience in BB"

about one week time ago my bb counter had promotion..
this are this first experience for our counter..
the result quite well.. although are tired.. but full of joy..
feels happy to see every customers i touch are beautiful..
i woke-up at 9 morning to work till 11 evening..
ot gao gao.. haha..
this is before the promotion counter step-up..
and after.. i love it so much.. it just so elegance..
  we also had our beauty work-shop at the promotion area..
and then.. the photos of us.. XD
. causes christmas bb also celebrated tea party with our value costumers on 22nd and 23rd..
isn't testy..? it really testy..
my christmas eve were pasting at mamak..
simple but with my boy boy it sweet enough..
and my christmas night pasted with colleague and my boy at puchong steamboat..
that's all for my christmas.. 

good night..

No comments:

Post a Comment