Monday, March 8, 2010

4th and 5th day M.A.C spring colour forecast

today is saturday....
 what a busy day...
start working at 10am...
work non-stop....
our lunch time supposed to be 11.30pm...
but i work til 4pm only took my lunch..
but busy rather than do nothing...
haha... very happy during working...
because i doing what really love to do...

make-over before event start..
done my things very fast...
so took few pictures for update blog...
we got different grooming on saturday and sunday
he is wayne... from penang... he's very kind of us...
our another guy artist... khen.. we got same hometown...
and we interview together in hq before this event...
at the end of the day i felt like lost my legs...
tired until don't know who am i...
feets no feelings... can't even walk back home..
thanks alot to nicky... luckily got him to sent me home...

sunday...
very excited cause it's final day....
today is family day...
for sure costumers are maximize...
finally event end up..
i got weird feelings..
feel tired..
feel stress..
feel sick...
feel unhappy because can't hit the target..
but...
feel proud....
feel excited....
feel great...
feel happy because i did want i really love...
very appreciated... and thankful to M.A.C to gave me this chance...

these is Spring Colour Forecast products...



1 comment:

  1. After this event, you must rest well ya~As I told you the weather condition is SO bad...Take care a~~I know I am Long Gas like Mak Cik~Hahaha...Khen so handsome o~~Hahaha Is he available??Suit me??Wuahaha Just kidding a~

    ReplyDelete