Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ENOUGH

 i don't run from you,
i walk away slowly..
and it kills me..
because you don't care..
enough to stop me..
i ever mention that love is selfish...
you can't get few loves at the same time..
i'm the girl standing behind..
hoping you to hold me back..
 i won't complain what you done..
and go ahead to do whatever you like..
even needn't you to find me everyday..
but at least you care me.. did you..?
all i wanted just you don't let me lonely...
everything i post on FB all for u..
eventual i realized that you got not only me..
"bb"..? "baby"..?
i started feel disgusting with this appellation..
stop calling me that if you are calling others...
you never cherish my love for you..
cause you can get me whenever you need me..
that's the way you love me..?
or you never..?
 at least do something to hold me back...
i really got only you...
 it's hard to wait around for something that you know might never happen..
but it's even harder to give-up especially when it's everything you ever wanted...
i'm just a girl...
 jealous or anger mean i am still care..
please do care it before you lose it..
but....
who am i to you.... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment