Thursday, March 18, 2010

eager to love...

woke-up suddenly by a nightmare...
felt sad... but i can't remember what's the dream about...
promised to meet up at tonight...
i'm desperate.. 
waited just for see your face once again...
i am tough to face everything...
never even show my tears... 
keep telling myself do not miss you always..
and told people that i force myself to don't find u often..
even how badly i miss u is...
actually appearances were deceptive...
 no matter how i protect myself..
your single action caused my heart to broke up...
viewing your fb...
read those comments post by others..
especially that you mention “my future xxxxxxxxxx" with other girl...
i wish i was wrong..
but i understood what it's mean..
eventually i found that i'm just meaningless to you..
tiring to console myself...
i cry silently...
i cry inside of me...
i cry hopelessly...
today i went sungei wang's sasa bought toilette and masks..
and went back to XM bought something needed...
this is my new DOLCE&GABBANA toilette.. love it...
ë ñ ð




3 comments:

  1. 喜欢对方,但不知对方心里是否有你存在,这种感觉我曾经都有感受过。。很难受。。
    无论,日后面对什么状况,我都支持你哦~


    yann

    ReplyDelete
  2. yann... thx alot lot.. this is wat we say.. we play with love... but actually love is playing with us...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes, we oso can learn a lot from LOVE. anyway, try to dun think too much ya~ ❤

    ReplyDelete